BTW, will this patch ever go upstream? Why stunnel does not have this already?

--
Germán Gutiérrez

OLX Operation Center
OLX Inc.
Buenos Aires - Argentina
Phone: 54.11.4775.6696
Mobile: 54.911.5669.6175
Skype: errare_est
Email: germ...@olx.com

Delivering common sense since 1969 <Epoch Fail!>.

The Nature is not amiable; It treats impartially to all the things.
The wise person is not amiable; He treats all people impartially.

No afecta el sitio, no necesita QA.