Hi Willy,

On 12.12.2012 22:53, Willy Tarreau wrote:
Hi Sander,
Could you try to disable the splice options just to see ? And if that does not change anything, please also try to disable "option abortonclose". That will help us narrow the issue down. Anyway, I don't see anything wrong with
your config.

If you can easily reproduce this, I'd be interested in getting a network traffic capture on the machine running haproxy, I don't know if you can
get send this.

I've disabled both splice and abort-on-close and that didn't fix it.

We somehow can't always reproduce this, but chances of triggering it are about 50% with some clients and near 0% on others. Pretty weird.

I'll send you the capture in another mail.

Greets,

Sander