Is it possible, with this approach to ‘edit’ the stick table?

For instance, there are certain conditions where I need to move a group of
clients to another server.  I’d love to be able to issue a command that updates
this hashtable based on a range of ipaddresses (or some other header
value/regex).  Is that possible?

Thanx,
LES
On Apr 22, 2013, at 3:50 AM, Baptiste <bed...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hop, here it is:
> http://blog.exceliance.fr/2013/04/22/client-ip-persistence-or-source-ip-hash-load-balancing/
>
> On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 8:45 AM, Baptiste <bed...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> There are pros and cons about source IP persistence and source IP
>> hashing load-balancing.
>>
>> This is fun cause this morning, I thought it should deserve an article
>> on my company's blog!
>> I'll write it today and paste the link here.
>> Hopefully it will help you.
>>
>> Baptiste
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 8:53 PM, Daniel Schultze <king...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Would it be possible to use "balance source" as a crude form of sharing an
>>> IP stick table?

LES
--
Les Stroud Developer, Architect, Creative Thinker
web: lesstroud.com email: l...@lesstroud.com    linked in | twitter | facebook