The following config doesn't direct secure websocket connections to the
backend.
What am I doing wrong?

global
    log 127.0.0.1   local0
    log 127.0.0.1   local1 notice
    #log loghost    local0 info
    maxconn 4096
    #chroot /usr/share/haproxy
    user haproxy
    group haproxy
    daemon
    #debug
    #quiet

defaults
    log     global
    mode    http
    option  httplog
    option  dontlognull
    retries 3
    option redispatch
    maxconn 2000
    contimeout      5000
    clitimeout      50000
    srvtimeout      50000

frontend port443
    bind :443
    mode tcp
    clitimeout      65000
    tcp-request inspect-delay 5s
    acl traffic_is_ssl         req_ssl_ver  gt 0
    acl enough_non_ssl_bytes   req_len      ge 22
    tcp-request content accept if traffic_is_ssl       # accept SSL
    tcp-request content accept if enough_non_ssl_bytes # accept non-SSL
    use_backend ssl_backend if traffic_is_ssl
    default_backend rtmp_backend

backend ssl_backend
    srvtimeout      65000
    server nginx_server 127.0.0.1:4443

backend rtmp_backend
    srvtimeout      65000
    server rtmp_server 127.0.0.1:1935

I also tried much simpler config but I still can't connect:

frontend port443
    bind :443
    mode tcp
    default_backend ssl_backend