Hi Lukas,

Thanks, that works indeed.

Maybe its worth mentioning this url in the websites main page where the links to "Latest versions" is also present? I find it strange that the 'normal' git repository (though slow) is unable to clone correctly. But i guess thats not so important if there is a good workaround / secondary up to date repository.

PiBa-NL