Hi all -

I've been running 1.4 for a number of years, but am pondering moving
some as-yet-unreleased apps to 1.5, for SSL and ACL-ish reasons.

I'd like to ask how you, 1.5 sysadmins and devs, track the development
version, and how you decide which version to run in production.

Do you just run 1.5-dev${LATEST}? The latest snapshot? Do you follow
the list here and cherry-pick important bug fixes?

I don't feel I have a firm understanding of the status of the
different, co-existing codebases that one could call "1.5" at any
given time. And nor do I have the C-skills and time to review every
commit.

What do /you/ do, fellow sysadmins? How do you run, upgrade and
maintain confidence in your chosen version of 1.5 in production?

All opinions and information welcome!
Jonathan