Hey,

good news! HA-Proxy version 1.5-dev25-a339395 2014/05/10 is running since yesterday morning with a 1/4 of our traffic and without coredumps, infinite loops or other problems. We have nbproc and kqueue enabled and everything seems to behave fine.

In peak times we had 11000 sockets open and a connection/s rate of about 1300. The Load of the machine with 12 cores was about 2-2.5 - so lots of headroom.

It seems the fixes worked as anticipated :)

We'll slowly push more traffic over the next couple of days.

I just wanted to give you a quick update as promised.

Kind regards,

John

Willy Tarreau wrote:
Hi John,