Στις 8 Ιαν 2015 4:39 ΜΜ, ο χρήστης "Alfredo Gutierrez" <
alfredo.gutierrez...@gmail.com> έγραψε:

> I am trying to setup a LB for one of my clients that is for two WS_FTP
windows servers. I have configured HAProxy already but I am not getting any
redirecting when I ftp to the LB server. I have searched through the net
and forums for any help on this, is there any write ups for this type or
setup?

FTP protocol uses 2 ports for communication between end points.
It uses port 21 for establishing a control channel and another random port
for data transfer. The selection for that random port and which end point
initiates the connection for the data transfer depends on the running mode
of ftp server. There are 2 types of running mode for ftp servers, the
active mode in which client informs the server about the port is listening
for a connection and the passive mode where server informs the client about
the port is listening for a connection.

I don't know if HAProxy has the ability to inspect tha data exchanged over
the control channel and balance traffic for the data channel.

Cheers,
Pavlos