Nick Couchman schreef op 6-2-2015 om 23:52:
It's hard to figure out exactly how to phrase what I'm trying to do, but I essentially
need a configuration for HAProxy where I can "pin" the load-balancing of one
front-end port to another one, so that both go to the same back-end port.  Here's what
I'm trying to do...I'm using HAProxy to load-balance RDP connections.  I also have a
piece of software that goes between the RDP client and the RDP server that provides USB
pass-through.  So, the initial connection happens on port 3389, but then I need the
client to also open a connection on another port - let's say 4000 - to the exact same
back-end host.  Is this possible in HAProxy?

Thanks!
-Nick

This looks like a similar problem perhaps it will work for you to?:
http://blog.haproxy.com/2011/07/14/send-users-to-the-same-server-for-imap-and-smtp/