Thank you for support, we have fixed our issues.
Ha.
----- Original Message -----

From: "Lukas Tribus" <luky...@hotmail.com>
To: "Brendan Kearney" <bpk...@gmail.com>, haproxy@formilux.org
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2015 9:03:20 AM
Subject: RE: HAProxy and site failover

> haproxy is a tcp (layer 3/4) proxy, that can perform application (layer
> 7) functions. i am already doing service checks against my proxies to
> validate their availability. when no pool member is available, haproxy
> knows it. there are no external helpers needed to make this
> determination. the layer 7 capabilities make this possible.
>
> the injection of a RST is part-and-parcel to the tcp proxy
> functionality. i can understand if the functionality in not in haproxy,
> but it is not outside the realm of capability for a t.

The 3 way TCP handshake happens before the application (haproxy) is even
aware of the session, therefor this is only possible if the kernel handles
it (iptables), which is why I said its only possible with external helpers.

Or is what you are requesting to send a RST in the middle of an already
established TCP session?

Please CC the mailing list.

Lukas