Claudio,

I just tested this on  HAProxy  1.6 Dev0 and the bug is fixed (along
with several others)...
It was spotted by someone a few months ago that an SSL re-encrypted
real server would force agent checks to https (incorrectly)

Malcolm Turnbull.

Loadbalancer.org Ltd.
Phone: +44 (0)330 1604540
http://www.loadbalancer.org/