Da: Cyril Bonté [mailto:cyril.bo...@free.fr]
Inviato: mercoledì 1 aprile 2015 20.19
A: Malcolm Turnbull; Claudio Ruggieri
Cc: haproxy@formilux.org
Oggetto: Re: Agent-check not working with backend HTTPS

Hi all,

Le 01/04/2015 18:09, Malcolm Turnbull a écrit :
> Claudio,
>
> I just tested this on  HAProxy  1.6 Dev0 and the bug is fixed (along
> with several others)...
> It was spotted by someone a few months ago that an SSL re-encrypted
> real server would force agent checks to https (incorrectly)

Yes and this is fixed since 1.5.9 for the 1.5 branch, with commit 1f96a87c :
http://www.haproxy.org/git?p=haproxy-1.5.git;a=commit;h=1f96a87c4e1412ccdc6cfe81bfd6f20a1782886a

A ppa is maintained by Vincent Bernat, which provides recent versions of
haproxy for Ubuntu :
https://launchpad.net/~vbernat/+archive/ubuntu/haproxy-1.5

--
Cyril Bonté