On Thu, 18 Jun 2015 20:27:07 +0200
PiBa-NL <piba.nl....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thing to check, what happens to concurrent connection requests?
> My guess is with 10 concurrent requests it might take up to 20
> seconds(worst case for 10 connections) for some requests instead of the
> expected max 2..

Note that we don't use the sleep from the standard Lua API, but the
sleep from the HAProxy Lua API.

The Lua sleep is not a real sleep. It have the behavior of a sleep only
in the Lua code. Is real behavior, is to block the request, set a task
timeour and give back the hand to the HAProxy scheduler.

So, during the sleep, HAProxy is not blocked an continue to process
other connections. Same bahavior for the TCP access; it seeme to be
blocked in the lua code, but HAProxy is not blocked.