Hi Baptiste,

How do you do ? :)

Anyway my concern is more about changing dynamically parameters, by
fetching a source at regular intervals (api) than about kubernetes itself.

Actually, i only have one need currently : the list of servers part of a
backend.
This is the only thing i want to change dinamically, the other parameters
can be set on startup.
When the server is configured for the first time i use Ansible to fetch the
api and retrieve the necessary information.

I look forward to the new way to acheive that.

Regards,
Smana