If I may chime in here: Kubernetes supports service discovery through DNS
SRV records for most use-cases, so the dynamic DNS support that Baptiste is
currently working on would be a perfect fit. No special API support required.

Cheers,
Conrad

--
Conrad Hoffmann
Traffic Engineer

SoundCloud Ltd. | Rheinsberger Str. 76/77, 10115 Berlin, Germany

Managing Director: Alexander Ljung | Incorporated in England & Wales
with Company No. 6343600 | Local Branch Office | AG Charlottenburg |
HRB 110657B