> On 30 сент. 2015 г., at 23:28, Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu> wrote:
>

> I think that you did a good job and that you're perfectly right. I even
> checked on one of my older systems and the text was the same in 2008.
>
> Could you please write a commit message describing the initial issue
> and copying your analysis above so that we don't lose the elements.
> Please tag it as a bug so that we backport it to 1.5 as well.

When first parameter to getaddrinfo() is not NULL (it is always not NULL in
str2ip()), on Linux AI_PASSIVE value for ai_flags is ignored.
On FreeBSD, when AI_PASSIVE is specified and hostname parameter is not NULL,
getaddrinfo() ignores local address selection policy, always returning AAAA
record.
Pass zero ai_flags to behave correctly on FreeBSD, this change should be no-op
for Linux.