Dear Susheel Jalali,

Am 14-10-2015 08:32, schrieb Susheel Jalali:
Dear Aleks,

Your insights are thorough and your knowledge seems to be vast---from
HAProxy to Tomcat to Red5 server…and perhaps many more.  It is a
pleasure to learn from you.  Below we have provided the information you
requested. Your further guidance will help solve this issue that we are
facing to access products through HAProxy.

Yes, Tomcat proxies Red5 server.  Diff with red5.properties (you
referred in your link) is given below.

What's the opinion about this case from the Red5 Community?
https://red5.github.io/
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/red5

Mybe this could you also help.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/17101374/how-do-i-tunnel-red5-through-http-without-getting-netconnection-connect-closed-e/17104742#17104742

Product1 can be accessed

(1) directly, i.e., without HAProxy

(2) via Apache mod_proxy, reverse proxy and mod_ssl (HTTPS).  SSL
certificate is authentic as Apache HTTP server and nginx are using it to
serve other products.

The only problem:  In HAProxy case, we are unable to access Product1.
Product1 is talking http (no SSL) with Tomcat.  SSL termination happens
at HAProxy.

++++++
Red5.properties:  Diff with
(https://github.com/Red5/red5-server/blob/master/src/main/server/conf/red5.properties)
++++++

http.host=<APPLICATION_IP>

What happen when you change the line abouve to

http.host=coscend.com

To keep on topic ;-)

Have you tried to change the rspirep line with the following?

rspirep ^Location:\ (https?://)([^/]*)(:[0-9]+)(/.*)$ Location:\ \1coscend.com:14443\4 if hdr_location

http.port=5080 # for dev, 5081 for testing

rtmp.port=1935 # for dev, 1937 for testing

Which of them are returned as <Application_Port> in this response?

+++
Location: http://<Internal_IP:Application_Port>/Product1/
+++

I assume 5080.

rtmp.deadlockguard.sheduler.pool_size=16

# message executor configs (per application) - adjust these as needed if
you get tasks rejected

…

rtmp.channel.initial.capacity=3

rtmp.channel.concurrency.level=1

rtmp.stream.initial.capacity=1

rtmp.stream.concurrency.level=1

rtmp.pending.calls.initial.capacity=3

rtmp.pending.calls.concurrency.level=1

rtmp.reserved.streams.initial.capacity=1

rtmp.reserved.streams.concurrency.level=1

Thank you.

Sincerely,

 --
Susheel Jalali

Coscend Communications Solutions
Web site: www(DOT)Coscend(DOT)com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail
Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
www(DOT)Coscend(DOT)com/Terms_and_Conditions.html