Hi all,

I'd like to know if anyone here is still running on 1.3. I know a few
such deployments here and there but they're in the process of upgrading.
I realized that it's been almost 10 years since 1.3.0 was released, so
I'd be interested in knowing if it's worth keeping it maintained for a
long time or if we can plan an end of life soon. It's not that it costs
much to maintain, it's that each time I backport a fix there I'm really
wondering if anybody will ever use the code I backported or if I should
have spent my time doing something more useful.

Any feedback or suggestion on the subject is welcome.

BTW, 1.4 is 5.5 years old now and due to the previous dirty development
cycle we're still finding a few bugs there that were introduced late in
the stable phase (eg: http-send-name-header). We've done much better with
1.5 which after 15 months and 15 versions is about as stable as 1.4 was
after three years and 24 versions. For this reason 1.4 will still live
for some time, I'll update its status to "critical fixes only".

Thanks,