Dear Aleks,

Apologies we missed answering one of your previous questions.

We have three products written in PHP and HTML5. All of these are facing similar issues due to relative hyperlinks to itself. One of these is OpenEMR, whose code we posted. We will work on the others after we succeed here.

We are working on the two pointers you provided and will share with you later today:

(i)   openemr/../globals.php and

(ii)  <?php print_r($rootdir);?> output.

(iii) current HAProxy config

Thank you.

Sincerely,
--