Hi sir,

Have a nice day!

I'm Snow  (^_-)-☆. From Shenzhen Hemeixin Electronic Co., Ltd(pcb).We supply PCB with high quality and competitive price.Hope to cooperate with you !

Why Buy Printed Circuit Boards From HMX?

Our factor and Customer Support Office is located in Shenzhen of China .With strength to provide excellent "DDU" customer service for each and every order.  Our instant online quoting and our online order tracking system makes it more than easy for our customers to place their order with us!

  • Exceptional customer service 24/7
  • Best prices:We may not the cheapest in the market. But you won’t find a better price for the quality we  offer.
  • Highest quality: We are certified with  UL、ISO2001 and ISO9001All our PCBs are produced and inspected under IPC Class II and Class III standard.
  • No Minimum Order
  • Industry's Best On-Time Shipping Record:We offer flexible lead-time, from 3 days to 4 weeks based on your requirement.
  • one Day & Weekend Turns

Hope to a partner of your company!
Free samples can be sent on request!
(*^_^*)

Best regards,

Snow

Shenzhen Hemeixin Electronic Co., Ltd.
Website: http://www.hmxpcb.com
Phone: 86-0755-29920122
Fax:  86-0755-29922262
Address:South Of 5th Floor, 7 Building, Wanxia Industrial Park,
Tongfuyu Industrial Area, Shajing St., Baoan Dist. , Shenzhen,China
We don't just build boards,we build relationships!