Hi,
no I'm not asking about when haproxy will begin to support HTTP/2 but
instead I'm wondering how this is going to work in general. The Google
Cloud Platform for example seem to translate HTTP/2 requests from the
client into HTTP/1.1 requests to the servers. While this of course works
it also appears to negate a lot of the advantages of HTTP/2 like
priorities and multiplexing.
On the other hand if the LB creates a new HTTP/2 connection to the
server for each connections from the client that looks like a lot of
overhead.
So my question is what is the best way to deal with this in principle or
to ask differently what is the strategy high performance load balancers
are going to employ to balance HTTP/2 efficiently?

Regards,
  Dennis