Hello,

Thanks for your remarks !

> I think this is a nice addition, it completes well the ability to
> load an arbitrary file list.

Good to hear that :)

> However I cannot merge it as is, there is a huge buffer overflow
> …

Ok, I see. I will try to patch that this evening.

> I have another comment here, please try to factor the error messages
> using a goto, this block appears at least 3 times :

I tried to use goto but there is always a slight difference in the
Alert(...) calls, so there is quite as many label as Alert call.
After some lines it seams error-prone and not very readable.

Instead I create Alert_exit which embedded the exit call inside Alert.
I just sent the patchs.

Is this solution good for you ?
--
Thanks