Am 07.06.2016 um 21:32 schrieb Manas Gupta:
Hi Lukas,
My understanding was that soft-stop will cater to new connections.

That would mean soft stopping doesn't have any effect at all, basically.

No, that's not the case, but either way your hardware load balancer would've already stopped sending you new connections, isn't that correct?

I am looking for a way to gracefully close current/established
keep-alive connections after a certain number of sessions have been
served by issuing a FIN or HTTP Header Connection:close

You mean after a certain number of *requests* have been served; no, that is not supported and it would be a lot less reliable than the proposed solution.

Lukas