Hi fellow haproxy users,

i just wanted to ask if new implementation of haproxy (implemented in v. 1.6.9)
namespaces can work like this. I have Zabbix proxy daemon running inside
network namespace in Linux, let’s say namespace is named “customer”.
I want to be able to run haproxy daemon in default linux namespace and be able
to connect with haproxy to Zabbix proxy demon running inside own namespace. Is
this possible ?

My config :

namespace_list
        namespace customer

frontend customer
        mode tcp
        bind 10.0.0.2:10001 accept-proxy # this is IP and port on host
(10.0.0.2 - linux server IP) where i should connect when i want to reach
customer Zabbix proxy daemon
        default_backend serverlist

backend serverlist
        mode tcp
        server s1 10.8.1.4:10050 namespace customer # this is zabbix proxy
dameon

It did not found any related example of configuration or more than one page of
documentation.

Thanks a lot for reply.

Regards.

Martin