Hi Pierre,

Am 13.10.2016 um 18:56 schrieb Pierre Cheynier:
This becomes impossible in PaaS-like approach where many events occurs and may trigger
reloads every seconds. BTW, the new "no-reuseport" feature does not help in my
case (as well as ip/nftables or tc workarounds) because it introduces latencies spikes
potentially every second.

I did not meant no-reuseport to workaround or "solve" the problem definitely, but rather to see if the problems can still be triggered, since you can reproduce the problem easily.

Without SO_REUSEPORT it may come to a hard error earlier in the code path, which could be an important information to have.

Regards,
Lukas