Hi Maciej,

On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 03:44:22PM -0700, Maciej Katafiasz wrote:
> There was a similar issue with reloads in Docker that I reported a while
> back: https://www.mail-archive.com/haproxy@formilux.org/msg21485.html . It
> was ultimately tracked down to a faulty Golang compiler version, which
> messed up signal masks of spawned processes. This is the direction I'd look
> in; given all the hackery systemd engages in and the wanton disregard it
> shows for everything that wasn't specifically written to live in the brave
> new systemd world, I wouldn't put it past the wrapper to do something nasty
> to signals there. The good outcome here is that it's a bug and gets fixed
> eventually and then works its way to distros. The bad outcome is that it's
> intentional, and systemd maintainers tell anyone whose code got broken to
> go away, as they tend to.

I was about to say that we already worked around this issue in haproxy,
but now I don't remember having done the same to systemd-wrapper.

Pierre, could you please issue "grep ^Sig /proc/pid/status" for each
wrapper and haproxy process ? I'm interested in seeing SigIgn and
SigBlk particularly.

Cheers,