Hi All,
I asked this question couple of weeks back didn't get any response.
Re-sending to bubble up this request to the top of the mailing list.
Does anyone out knows if this feature (see below original post on my
requirement) is available in committed open source release. Appreciate
your help.

I want to hold/queue incoming client connections to a database backend that
sits behind HAProxy dynamically during maintenance tasks and allow
connections back in once done. I searched through the mailing list archive
and found that a patch was provided for similar request in the past where
setting number of  connections for frontend/backend to dynamically
enable/disable connection queuing. Is this feature already committed to
latest official version of HAproxy?

If not can you please provide the patch for this support? Appreciate your