I'm trying to limit concurrent connections but having trouble getting it
working with sc0_conn_cur.
The relevant portion of my config looks like:

    frontend www
      log-format %ac\ %tsc\ %[sc0_conn_cur]
      stick-table type ip size 10000 expire 10s peers cluster store conn_cur
      tcp-request connection track-sc0 src
      tcp-request connection reject if { sc0_conn_cur gt 16 }

And then I fire off 50 simultaneous requests to test. None of the
requests are closed, and the resulting log entries look like this:
    50 ---- -

What am I missing here? Why does it seem like the track isn't working?

This is with haproxy 1.6.9

-Patrick