Hi Lukas,

On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 01:27:34AM +0100, Lukas Tribus wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Am 28.12.2016 um 11:38 schrieb c...@xmonetize.net:
> > Tcpdump shows normal http requests(attached)
>
> Ok, I've looked through those traces and a lot of those HTTP 400 errors
> come from Browser pre-connect feature - which is not a problem.

The "show errors" output is troubling however, each time it points to
a normal character indicating an error, that doesn't make much sense.

> However, the TCP session 410 (tcp.stream eq 410)  with port 49372
> (tcp.port == 49372) shows a problem that I cannot explain. It looks like
> haproxy is jumping the gun here, replying with "400 Bad request" before
> the request is even complete.

No, the request was complete. The first packet in the trace was lost and
retransmitted, so you see the end of the request first then the beginning.
But the first data packet properly contains 0d0a 0d0a so the request is
complete.

I'm puzzled. I'm going to check the error path in the code as it's something
I've never ever seen yet! Thus I suspect a regression in 1.7 compared to 1.6.