Hi,

thanks for your answer, didn't know the src_is_local feature as it's a 1.7 feature, we're still in 1.6.

the dst_port seems ok to me, will use it !

Happy new year !

Le 27/12/2016 à 08:29, Elias Abacioglu a écrit :
Sorry just realized,
src_is_local won't work when using proxy protocol.
Proxy protocol will preserve initial source information.

You can probably use dst_port like this instead:

acl secure dst_port  443
xxxx if is secure