Le 27/12/2016 à 00:35, Patrick Hemmer a écrit :

On 2016/12/23 09:28, Arnall wrote:
Hi everyone,

i'm using a nbproc > 1 configuration for ssl offloading :

listen web_tls
    mode http
    bind *:443 ssl crt whatever.pem process 2
    bind *:443 ssl crt whatever.pem process 3

../..
    server web_plain u...@plain.sock send-proxy-v2-ssl

frontend web_plain
    bind    *:80 process 1
    bind u...@plain.sock process 1 accept-proxy

../..

And i'm looking for a secure solution in the web_plain frontend to know if the request come from web_tls or not ( in fact i want to know if the connection was initially made via SSL/TLS transport ).

I though that send-proxy-v2-ssl could help but i have no idea how ... src and src_port are OK with the proxy protocol but ssl_fc in web_plain keeps answering false ( 0 ) even the request come from web_tls.

I could set and forward a secret header set in web_tls but i don't like the idea ... (have to change the header each time an admin sys leave the enterprise... )

Thanks.

This use case has come up a few times: https://www.mail-archive.com/haproxy@formilux.org/msg23882.html My crude solution is an ACL check on the port the client connected to (dst_port eq 443).

-Patrick

Thanks for the answer and happy new year !