On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 at 09:20 Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 11:16:26AM +0000, Robson Roberto Souza Peixoto
> wrote:
> > But will `-st` mode wait for current http requests finish? Or will
> > interrupt all connections without waiting for the responses?
>
> It will interrupt them all but you said you were running TCP and not HTTP
> so with TCP there's no notion of end of request nor response.

Sorry, my bad! I didn't put all information. On the same haproxy we have
all kind of applications:
- redis
- websocket
- http
- thrift

If it interrupt the connection without wait for http responses from the
current connection, maybe I'll create a instance for layer4 and another one
for layer7 proxy.

One more question. What do you think about add a parameter that wait for
layer7 requests ends and close all layer4 connections?

Willy thanks to help me again.

--
Robson Roberto Souza Peixoto
Robinho