Hello Antonio,

Am 31.03.2017 um 19:36 schrieb Antonio Trujillo Carmona:
El 30/03/17 a las 10:51:58, Antonio Trujillo Carmona escribió:

I'm try to use haproxy for balancing Citrix.

I prove with:

acl aplicaciones req_ssl_sni -i aplicaciones.gra.sas.junta-andalucia.es
acl citrixsf req_ssl_sni -i ssiiprovincial.hvn.sas.junta-andalucia.es

use_backend CitrixSF-SSL if citrixsf
use_backend SevidoresWeblogic-12c-Balanceador-SSL
default_backend CitrixSF-SSL

The goal is Wpx witch can't use sni are redirected to CitrixSF-SSL.

You did not tell us what Wpx is. We also don't know your complete configuration.

Please post the complete configuration and the output of haproxy -vv.

I try commenting acl req_ssl_sni (right now, I have no Wpx to probe) but
I recive. Error-404 Not Found.

With that statement I don't know which of the above lines you commented. Can
you explain?

Haproxy never generates a "404 Not found message", this comes from one of your
backends.

The issue of get diferent result in be redirected from a use_backend or
from default_backend occurs in all equipmen, Windows XP,7 or even in linux.
I can't understand it

I don't understand what you are saying. I suggest you explain in a few sentences
what you expect from haproxy, and then, explain what the actual result is.

Lukas