El 03/04/17 a las 19:12, PiBa-NL escribió:
Hi Antonio,

Op 3-4-2017 om 13:29 schreef Antonio Trujillo Carmona:
It's well documented that Windows XP with Internet Explorer don't
support sni, so I try to redirect call through "default_backend", but I
got ERROR-404, it work fine with all other combination of  OS/surfer.
If I (only for test purpose) comment the four line with "ssiiprovincial"
(witch mean all the traffic must be redirected through default_backend)
it don't work with any OS/surfer.

frontend Aplicaciones
         bind *:443
         mode tcp
     log global
     tcp-request inspect-delay 5s
     tcp-request content accept if { req_ssl_hello_type 1 }

     # Parametros para utilizar SNI (Server Name Indication)
     acl aplicaciones req_ssl_sni -i aplicaciones.gra.sas.junta-andalucia.es
     acl citrixsf req_ssl_sni -i ssiiprovincial.gra.sas.junta-andalucia.es
     acl citrixsf req_ssl_sni -i ssiiprovincial01.gra.sas.junta-andalucia.es
     acl citrixsf req_ssl_sni -i ssiiprovincial.hvn.sas.junta-andalucia.es
     acl citrixsf req_ssl_sni -i ssiiprovincial01.hvn.sas.junta-andalucia.es

     use_backend CitrixSF-SSL if citrixsf
     use_backend SevidoresWeblogic-12c-Balanceador-SSL
There is no acl for the backend above? so probably the default_backend below will never be reached.
Could it be the above backend returns the 404 your seeing?
     default_backend CitrixSF-SSL

Regards,

PiBa-NL

You are right it's a mistake of make too much probe to get session affinity, in some one moment I eat "if aplicaciones".
Thank.

--

Antonio Trujillo Carmona

Técnico de redes y sistemas.

Subdirección de Tecnologías de la Información y Comunicaciones

Servicio Andaluz de Salud. Consejería de Salud de la Junta de Andalucía

antonio.trujillo.s...@juntadeandalucia.es

Tel. +34 670947670 747670)