Am 11-04-2017 10:49, schrieb Thierry Fournier:
Hi list

I join one usage of HAProxy / SPOE, it is WAF offloading.

These patches are a first version, it have some limitations describe
in the README file in the directory contrib/modsecurity.

 - Christopher, please check the patch "BUG/MINOR", it is about spoe
   functions.

 - The exemple of ModSecurity compilation can be improved. It is based
   on my local distro.

The feedback are welcome.

I agree with Olivier that's really great stuff ;-)

To which branch (I assume master) can I apply this patch?

I will then create a docker image for testing ;-)

Thierry

Aleks