Hi.

Am 12-04-2017 10:08, schrieb Thierry Fournier:
On 12 Apr 2017, at 09:57, Aleksandar Lazic <al-hapr...@none.at> wrote:

Am 11-04-2017 10:49, schrieb Thierry Fournier:
Hi list
I join one usage of HAProxy / SPOE, it is WAF offloading.
These patches are a first version, it have some limitations describe
in the README file in the directory contrib/modsecurity.
- Christopher, please check the patch "BUG/MINOR", it is about spoe
  functions.
- The exemple of ModSecurity compilation can be improved. It is based
  on my local distro.
The feedback are welcome.

I agree with Olivier that's really great stuff ;-)

thanks.

To which branch (I assume master) can I apply this patch?

You’re right. The core haproxy patch is very light, I guess that the
patch will be applied on any branch from 1.7.0 (needs SPOE)

I will then create a docker image for testing ;-)

Great !

Do you have the patches as files where I can download it?
It's easier for docker to call a 'curl -vLO ...' then to go across a mail body ;-)

Thierry

Aleks