Gil,

On 04/05/2017 10:02 AM, Gil Bahat wrote:
> Hey Nenad,
>
> did anything come out of this? interestingly enough, some compliance
> challenges I was facing brought this to mind again.

Sadly I didn't have any time to work on this. I did check a bit and
found the maps interface somewhat counter-intuitive to use here, so I
went down the route of adding support for socket "manually" (same way
OCSP and TLS tickets are done).

Maybe I'll have time this weekend to finish it. Would you perhaps prefer
I send the patches that implement this immediately for Willy to merge
and then add the socket-related functionality later (as with Olivier's
patches it is less critical)?

Regards,
Nenad