Hi,

is it possible to define some custom action on a server state
change, e.g. execution of a script?

Background: Recently, I had some issues with a flapping service - it
worked well without load ;p - but rapidly degraded in UP state. In
result it was flapping UP/DOWN. rise/fall could only scale my problem
in time and also agent-checks could not help as is the service
considered itself functional all the time (other story).

As a first countermeasure it would be nice, to have some kind of
flapping detection direct in haproxy itself. For example it would be
helpful to have a separate log for server UP/DOWN messages. Then its
much easier to see frequent state changes.

    Thanks for your thoughts