Hi Aleks,

On Wed, Nov 01, 2017 at 10:28:55AM +0000, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:
> Have a good and refreshing sleep ;-)

done :-)

> Thanks for the hard work ;-)
>
> There is now a shiny new docker image with the rc1.
>
> docker run --rm --entrypoint /usr/local/sbin/haproxy me2digital/haproxy18
> -vv

Cool, thanks for doing this. Just FYI, we currently have two issues to
be careful about :
  - checks don't work with threads (spinning loop at the first error if
    an HTTP check is enabled for example)
  - rate counters stored as extra data in stick tables for tracking using
    update_freq_ctr_period() enter a spinning loop if threads are *disabled*.

While annoying, it's not huge considering the amount of code merged and the
parallel development that happened. We'll address this ASAP.

BTW I noted last evening that we still didn't add the build options to the
-vv output, we'll do it as well.

Cheers,