Hi Greg

You say traffic still goes to the real server when in MAINT mode,
Assuming you mean DRAIN Mode and not HALTED then this is expected.

Existing connections still goto a server while DRAINING but no new
connections will get there.

If the real server is HALTED then no traffic gets to it.

Andruw Smalley

Loadbalancer.org Ltd.

www.loadbalancer.org
+1 888 867 9504 / +44 (0)330 380 1064
asmal...@loadbalancer.org

Leave a Review | Deployment Guides | Blog