Hello Willy,

thank you very much for your time on this. I'm adding here some extra
information:

Did you notice this problem with 1.7 or not ?

No, I tried with 1.8.1 (required by the system I'm using) and then I moved
to last version to try. Downgrading the version would take me some hours
due I would have to rebuild the whole system.

Could you please check if adding "option http-buffer-request" makes it
> worse or better ?

Yes! With that option I get 100% success.

Also please check in your logs if the faulty requests have experienced any
> retry or redispatch.

The faulty requests are not being retried or similar, because they don't
generate a failure, they just arrive to the login form with a wrong
(corrupt) password, so the login fails but the requests are ok.

I tried also another thing, related to the content-type of the requests,
and maybe could help you troubleshooting.
If I sent the requests from the client with the header "
*X-Content-Type-Options*" = "*nosniff*", the error is no longer reproduced.

I hope this helps, please let me know of you need any extra details or to
try more tests.

Regards,
Roque

--