Willy,

Am 05.02.2018 um 20:52 schrieb Tim Duesterhus:
> The option does not seem to have any effect since at least haproxy
> 1.3. Also the `log-format` directive already warns when being used
> in a backend.> *snip*

Once again I did not receive a reply for two weeks [1] and you handled later patches: Thus a friendly reminder in case you missed this one as well.

Am I doing something wrong? Should I Cc you for every patch?

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus

[1] Incidentally this patch came 14 minutes after my previous reminder and 8 minutes before your reply to my reminder.