Hi Tim,

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 12:55:53PM +0100, Tim Düsterhus wrote:
> Willy,
>
> Am 05.02.2018 um 20:52 schrieb Tim Duesterhus:
> > The option does not seem to have any effect since at least haproxy
> > 1.3. Also the `log-format` directive already warns when being used
> > in a backend.> *snip*
>
> Once again I did not receive a reply for two weeks [1] and you handled later
> patches: Thus a friendly reminder in case you missed this one as well.
>
> Am I doing something wrong?

No no you didn't do anything wrong. I was in vacation last week, and
started to check the ML again recently. As usual, I start from the end,
it saves me from reading long threads which contain multiple patches,
and I didn't yet go as far as to reach your patch :-)

> Should I Cc you for every patch?

It does help indeed if you want a patch to be merged. Please just do it
when it is expected to get merged, not when you just want a review, that
will save my mailbox from getting two copies of the whole conversation.

It's now merged.

Thanks!