Hello Team,

We are facing some issue  while running HAPROXY  our environment.

1.Currently we are using the HAPROXY 1.8 build following are the problems
we need to solve basically.

a.> Connection closing should happen with FIN rather than RSTs
b.> Even load balancing based on both session and request in  and request
out.

Please help us in achieving both these.

Currently we are using two configs in our HAPROXY.

in the frontend block we are using the "option http-tunnel" and in the
backend  we are using the "option http keep-alive" and also "no http-tunnel"

With the current above setup we can achieve point a , but in point b we can
achieve session based even load balancing not  request in  and request out.

Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks,
AMIT