Hi Pavlos,

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 10:42:30AM +0100, Pavlos Parissis wrote:
> Have you asked the maintainer of the github fork to change the project to
> 'unofficial-haproxy' or something else?

Yes, and he's not opposed to it, he just doesn't have much time to deal
with this. In short we "just" have to move this repository somewhere
else, possibly on his personal account, and reuse it to periodically
push updates. Now that Lukas has purged all issues and pull requests,
I'd say that there is not much showstopper to do it. I simply have no
idea how to proceed from here :-/