Willy,

I'd like to bring this issue to your attention again, possibly you are
able to find a solution for haproxy 1.9?

This issue prevents me from submitting one domain to the HSTS preload
list, as I need to perform a redirect on the zone's apex and that
redirect does not include the HSTS header.

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus

Mailing list link of the quoted mail:
https://www.mail-archive.com/haproxy@formilux.org/msg25061.html