Hey,

Won't that be a bit pointless since we don't use threads?

Regards,

Robin Geuze

On 4/9/2018 10:31, Илья Шипицин wrote:
can you try thread sanitizer (in real time)?

https://github.com/google/sanitizers/wiki#threadsanitizer

I'd like to try myself, however, we do not observe bad things in our environment

    Hey Willy,

    So I made a build this morning with libslz and re-enabled
    compression and within an hour we had the exit code 134 errors, so
    zlib does not seem to be the problem here.

    Regards,

    Robin Geuze