Hi all,

I want to use SNI with httpchk on HAProxy 1.7.10 to connect to  CloudFront
distributions as backend servers.

I saw in this mailing-list archives that SNI is not used by default even when
using the ssl directive.

We don't pay for SNI on that distribution, that means CloudFront doesn't
provide a certificate on its default vhost.

Because of that, all healthchecks fail with "handshake failure".

I temporarily by-passed the issue by adding "port 80" to allow healthchecks
over HTTP:

    option httpchk HEAD /check HTTP/1.1\r\nHost:\ mydistribution.cloudfront.net
    server mydistribution mydistribution.cloudfront.net:443 check resolvers
mydns port 80 cookie no-sslv3 ssl verify required ca-file ca-certificates.crt

Does anybody know how can I use healthchecks over HTTPS with SNI support ?

Many thanks,

Vincent