Pieter,

Am 02.05.2018 um 23:54 schrieb PiBa-NL:
> If commit message needs tweaking please feel free to do so :).

obviously not authoritative for this, but I noticed directly that the
first line of your message is very long. It should generally be about 60
characters, otherwise it might get truncated. The following lines should
be no more than 76 characters to avoid wrapping with the common terminal
width of 80.

Also after the severity and the component a colon should be used, not a
comma.

I suggest something like this for the first line. It is succinct and
gives a good idea of what the bug might me. But please check whether I
grasped the issue properly.

BUG/MINOR: lua: Put tasks to sleep when waiting for data

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus