Hi,

maybe you need to increase ulimit and max connections in haproxy config.

Am 12.05.18, 15:54 schrieb "Jarno Huuskonen" <jarno.huusko...@uef.fi>:

    Hi,

    On Fri, May 11, Marco Colli wrote:

    > > Do you get better results if you'll use http instead of https ?
    >

    > I already tested it yesterday and the results are pretty much the same
    > (only a very small improvement, which is expected, but not a substantial
    > change).

    Couple of things to check:
    - first: can you test serving the response straight from haproxy,
      something like:
    frontend www-frontend
      http-request deny deny_status 200

    - second: from the stats screen captures you sent looks like
      "backend www-backend" is limited to 500 sessions, try increasing
      backend fullconn

(https://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.6/configuration.html#4.2-fullconn)

    Are you running haproxy 1.6.3 ? It's pretty old (December 2015).

    -Jarno

    --
    Jarno Huuskonen